Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Harry Potter News

  1. #21
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter News

    Can't help but think of Radcliffe's turn on Extras...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter News

    I figure she'll be saying something totally the opposite in a day or 2, saying she said it in a jokeing manner.

    As much negative spew (inside joke to those who did read the book) as a bunch of church groups have had about the books inspiring witchcraft and all, wonder how bad they will rip them now.

    I wonder how much of our old stand-bys (King Arthur...there was a wizard named Merlin!), Disney (Fairy Godmothers, Wicked Witch, etc), Wizard of Oz (*gasp*), etc would be totally destroyed in this blame everything for every fault world in which we live.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter News

    I'll openly admit I'm a fan of the book, and his sexuality was something I never questioned..nor, to think of it, did I take the time to look at him as gay. It's a book, and the author of which is incredibly rich.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


  4. #24
    Inactive Member Jonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2007
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Harry Potter News

    Since there was no "sex" scenes in any of the books, the sexuality of the characters is a moot point.

    Like the previous poster, I am a fan and have read all the books, most more than once. I never even considered it.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •